Thursday 23 June 2016

Just Me?

One thing I don't think tv shows do a good enough job of being honest about is what people wear when they're home alone.

I mean, I know as soon as I'm home, I'm in my comfiest comfies.

And, yes, that means no bra for SURE, and depending on the weather, whatever soft, easy to wear "clothes" work.

Sometimes it's pjs.  Sometimes it's a robe.  Or a sarong.  Or sweat pants and a t-shirt.  And a hoodie. 

On tv, everyone seems, especially the high powered women laywer types, to wear their super nice clothes.... Really?

Or, when they do get all casual, it's still super pretty and, well, I mean, I would not wear out what I wear to relax in my house.

Just sayin.

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I suspect most network television couldn't accurately portray my lounging-around-the-house wear, without a lot of strategically placed furniture, vases, fruit bowls, and the like.

Just sayin'

Victoria said...

Good to know! I mean... good to know tv is not accurate, I, uh, don't know, uh... hey, whatever makes you happiest! :D

Anne Roy said...

When I get back from work & it is going to be an alone evening in I put on my 'house rags'. Too ragged for real life week-end out and about jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts and slip shoes lined with soft sheepskin.

I seldom wear shorts ... it NEVER gets hot enough here in England for this born and bred Canadian.

Cdn Anne in England

Victoria said...

OOoh those shoes sound so comfy!

Sorry about the brrr ;)