Wednesday 29 June 2016

Mmmmmm

It's fruit season here.

Which means yummy yummy yum, and a fruit section of a grocery store that smells like heaven.

I like me some fruit, y'all!

(This post brought to you by oh, right, I didn't make time to write again.)



Edited this morning to add: Beach on Monday.  Saw mosquitoes.  ARGH!  Didn't think any got me (or perhaps I just hoped)  All the bites showed up this morning.  So... that's about two days (well, a day and a half or so anyway) from bite to nasty itch, which explains why I rarely know when I got bitten.  Sigh.  Guess I need to bring deet to the beach along with sunscreen eh?  *sad face*

2 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

Join the "didn't write anything half-decent for the last few days but drank a lot of wine in the hotel room on his own" club :)

Victoria said...

Yay! ;)