Friday 17 June 2016

Unrelated Photo For The Win!

Ahem.

So, it appears that my time warp situation has now morphed (or warped?  ha!  Ha?!) into a... I don't kind of exist or something situation.

See, automatic doors seem to be having a problem "seeing" me.

As in, I've stood in front of them and waved and jumped.

Or, in one case, just pushed the darn thing open myself.  Sigh.

And then there's this....  I got into my car yesterday morning and the rear view mirror was crooked.

And I mean, so crooked I couldn't have driven with it without noticing.

Which brought up the question.. how the bleep did that happen?

I don't remember hitting it getting out of the car.

Sometimes those window screen covers can knock them, but I don't use them when I park at home, and if I'd used it earlier in the day, I wouldn't have been able to see out of my rear view and so would have fixed it.

So... ghosts?

No, but really... I can't figure out how my rear view mirror got so twisty without me knowing I did it.  HELP!  I live in a time warp, am invisible to sensors (the hand washer/towel dispensers don't see me either) and there's a ghost borrowing my car overnight!  (A short ghost I guess, seeing as they moved the mirror so much!  Or maybe a ghost just needed to fix their ghost makeup/hair?)

2 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

This is that Bruce Willis movie, isn't it. Except you're the ghost ?!

Victoria said...

I see live people? ;)