Friday 24 June 2016

You Guys!

I have a new time warp!!!!

No, but really, I think I might be turning into a very minor superhero who has the ability to ever so slightly alter time.  But not, like, in a helpful way.

See, you know how an iPhone and an apple laptop both sync to the same... uh... place... company.... magic server iCloud I don't know but they do?

Yeah, except this week mine went off for two days.

Only by about thirty seconds or so but still.  And I only know this because my calendar alerts me for things at nine am on that day and this weekend, I noticed that my phone would alert, and then about half a minute later, my computer would, so I looked, and they were on slightly different times!

I know, I know, it's not really all that exciting, but if you put all my time warps together, I AM CLEARLY MAGIC!!!!

Well, that, and my writing seems to have scared off the banana peel person.  Maybe.  Unless I've just missed it or something.  (Should investigate)

Oh, and also, my alarm clock stopped working apparently for a few days (I hit it when I realized it wasn't working and it seems to be ok again?) but I didn't notice because it was the weekend but then on Monday I luckily woke up at the same time and went huh... my alarm didn't go off at all, woah!  (I thought maybe I'd turned it off over the weekend, but no... it just maybe is time to retire it.  It is... well, it's been around for a while.  I'm pretty sure I had it in high school... I think?)  So yeah, some kind of superhero origin story going on y'all.  Maybe one of those mosquito bites was extra special and that's why they itch so darn much!

3 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

More evidence you're living in a Young Adult adventure novel?

And there's signs other than the time warps that you're clearly magic.

Have a great weekend and hopefully the mosquitoes keep away from you!

Jonathan Beckett said...

Did I ever tell you the story about the time I was on the London Underground, and the train stopped? While standing around waiting for the train to start again, I glanced over the shoulder of the Japanese man in front of me - he was reading a printed email. The name at the top - "Hiro Nakamura".

Victoria said...

Yes! I must be in a YA novel Jason!!!

Um, yeah right Jonathan. Clearly you morphed into a tv show, duh!