Thursday 21 July 2016

I Tried The Google

Are any of you Mac people and if so, any idea why my iPhone and MacBook aren't syncing to the same time?

I mean, seriously... it could be that I really am a weird time warp person or something, or it could be something systemic. 

I was going to ask a couple of weeks ago when it was off by about two minutes (which I don't think it should be as I think they both sync to the same place...) but then I forgot and then my computer started fritzing out and I tried to do some things to help that and now I'm wondering if it wasn't symptomatic of the fritzing somehow?  Gah.

So yeah.... laundry... clocks... now electronic apple devices.  I've gotta find a way to save all this extra time I keep making... or.. warping... or whatever?

And/or, I would really like my computer not to die.

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I also would like your computer to not die.

Though if the computer is drifting off time it could be part of the fritzing. It might be syncing the time, then drifting off until the next time it syncs?

I prefer to think it's just the field of awesome around you has gotten so dense with awesomeness, its warping the space-time continuum.

Victoria said...

SO TOTALLY!!!

(but yeah, she's... uh... not doing so good... daily shut downs when things get bad.... extra frustrating because when I took her in six months ago just before extended warranty ran out they said "no issues" which... yeah... no.) :/