Monday 18 July 2016

Proactively Pre-Emptive Or Something

I just wanted to assure you that if I suddenly stop posting, nothing went wrong.

Not with me, anyway.  I mean, besides all the not fun stuff, I just mean, don't worry.

I say this, because my computer has been acting up.  It did a while ago, but they tested her and found "nothing wrong" which... great.  (said sarcastically, because something was wrong and then I ran out of extended warranty.  sigh)

But the last week or so, things have been getting iffier and iffier.  I can now get about an hour or three before having to shut down to "clear" the random, weird, multi-program issues that are happening.

Yes, I'm backed up... heh... no, I'm not actually, but yes, I've backed up my computer and I've done what I can on my end to see if I can find out if there's anything I can fix or do but I'm just saying... if I suddenly stop posting... it's not me... it's my computer.

But hopefully that won't happen.  I'm just giving you a heads up kind of thing.

Sigh.

My poor baby has the ick.  I just want her to feel better!

3 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Have you (insert obvious list of things to do that you've already tried)?

Hope it gets better quick.

Jonathan Beckett said...

... and this is why I've kind of become agnostic about all computers. I store everything in the mighty Google these days, and use whatever computer I have access to - which includes a crappy Netbook.

Victoria said...

OOOh, thanks Jason, I will turn it off and back on again!!! ;)

Fair enough Jonathan