Wednesday 6 July 2016

Seriously

It's like my brain can't hold post ideas right now.

I sat down to write (I have a post in progress, but it's not done yet, so I need another one) and whatever idea or thought or story I was going to share ran away from my brain.

So I sat for a few doing something else and another idea popped into my brain, yay!

Except now it's gone.  Sigh.

It might have had to do with my hair?  Or maybe food?

I'm not sure.  I wrote a bunch of ideas and thoughts down but now some of them don't seem as inspirational, like "life"... I'm not sure what I was trying to remind myself to write about, so... yeah. 

Anyhoooo... how about them there (insert popular, neutral conversational topic here)?

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

For someone who has nothing to post about, you manage to post some entertaining stuff about having nothing to post about.

How was your Canada Day? Did you go downtown into the crowds? The sound from the concert was so good, I was able to pretty much listen from my balcony, and then I headed to a spot I know that gives a pretty good view of the harbour and watched the fireworks.

Victoria said...

I didn't. I stopped going downtown a few years ago... the crowds always felt more "boisterous" than I wanted to deal with. ("Boisterous" is code for loud, drunk and on the edge of wanting trouble btw)

Canada Day was good though, I went out into nature because man... Canada sure is purty! :D