Wednesday 13 July 2016

Srsly

I have a long list of post topics from last weekend when I had my burst of "gotta write" energy, which now has receded since I gone done wrote.

Sigh.

Last few nights I've wanted to go to sleep at 6 and have made myself stay awake long enough to go to bed at a reasonable hour.  My kid self would be so mad at me!  (I think.  I just remember how much I hated going to bed when it was still light out, ugh!)

So, I'm still trying to find the energy to talk about whatever it is I need or want to talk about and until then I got nothin'

Ta da!

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

For likely different reasons, I'm in the same boat. 6PM rolls around and I just want to fall asleep. Sleep... mmmm.

Hopefully the energy returns soon.

Victoria said...

Go night night? (looks at clock. darn.) Sigh.

Jason Langlois said...

What most vexing is how if I do succumb and go to bed early, it's like for the next three nights I end up being wide awake at 2AM.

We are weird little bio-machines.

Victoria said...

UGH! So weird.