Tuesday 2 August 2016

Huh

I've been having a really really hard time the last few weeks with my situation around Burning Man. 

So much so that I wasn't able to talk about it, but was putting together a post explaining how I wasn't sure I was going to go.

I still should probably write that post, but over the last four or five days there has been a sudden, unexpected shift that is seeing me volunteering with a group in the city I didn't know I could work with.

So... yeah.

In the middle of the whirlwind of sorting it out so more later.

Or sooner.

I don't know anymore right now even.

And yes, that dog is famous now.  Locally so.

Go figure.

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Exciting!

Happydog said...

Sounds complicated but totally exciting! And that puppo is the cutest and unfairly discriminated against in our fair city!

Jonathan said...

I just wish I even lived on the same side of the planet as Burning Man...

Victoria said...

I hope so Jason! Er, I mean yes, exciting!

That it is HD, and I know, poor pup!!!

I hear that J (I'd suggest your local regionals but.... not the same. Many Brits and Europeans come but it's quite an ordeal)