Friday 23 September 2016

Itsy Bitsy (Screen)

So I'm typing this with voice recognition on my phone. It's a little bit better than trying to type on my phone with my fingers and thumbs, but it's still weird.

 For those of you who don't read comments or didn't read the comments in the last post or two, my computer completely died two nights ago and is in the shop. I don't currently have a replacement or stand in computer, just my phone.

 Because of the timeline of me being away and all that entailed, I was going to back up my computer but didn't....  So here's hoping they can recover the last month's worth of photographs.

 It's strange the things you take for granted when you have a computer and access to the Internet. It's also strange how you tend to forget passwords when your computer usually automatically signs you in. Sigh.

 I thought using voice recognition might be a good way to write but I really don't like it! So that's gonna be all for now and cross all sorts of fingers and things for an easy fix and a fast computer return.

3 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I find it weird talking to my device. Much prefer the keyboard.

Really really sending hopeful rays towards that hard drive.

kandijay said...

I thought about answering this with my talk to text option on my phone, out of solidarity. But it wouldn't work. :P

Victoria said...

It's back it's back it's some kind of miracle but it's back!!! Look how fast I can type wheeeee!!!! (oh... you probably can't tell but I CAN!!!!)

Good job Jason, you fixed it!!! ('twas some kind of cable, and even better? covered by Apple. woot!)

Probably best Kandijay, it's such a weird thing to use! ;)