Thursday 19 January 2017

I Forgot

So a week or so ago I recommended a book here and then I started re-reading it.

I remembered the tone of the book and that there was a sad thing, but I'd forgotten the details and, well, there was another sad thing I totally forgot about and when it happened I started crying and then I kept crying and crying and crying and man oh man.

And then the next day I started to explain to Jason why I was so sad and I got all upset and started crying all over again.

And then the next night the sad thing I had remembered happened, just a whole lot earlier than I'd thought and I cried and cried again!

Man... I feel so bad over things that only happened in someone else's imagination.

Sad.

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

You're a very empathetic person, it seems.

Victoria said...

Yep. Good and bad in that!