Tuesday 17 January 2017

Woah

If you've ever heard a cat fight (or... um...doing "stuff" ) you know it can be quite a racket.

Well, I'm here to tell you that the sound of two raccoons fighting is probably a bazillion times scarier than that.

Like, seriously. 

I'm sure the sound of no two animals fighting is good.  Wait... that sentence is broken.... I'm sure there is never a time when animals fighting sounds good, but damn.  This terrified the living daylights out of me.  Uh... plus it happened at night, so my daylights had already become night...lights... I... am babbling, but yeah.

Super scary noise y'all!

2 comments:

Elliott said...

Raccoons are certainly noisy when fighting.

I think the worse sound is a rabbit being hunted by coyotes or other predators. They scream like a baby. Very disturbing.

Victoria said...

Oh no! Sadly, I can maybe almost imagine that!