Tuesday 27 June 2017

Unclothed

This weekend was an exception (needed direct fan-blown air on my skin, plus all the blinds were closed) but I generally don't go completely naked when it's hot.

Now, that being said I do sleep naked, but still have a sheet over me, so... not.

When it's warm (but not deadly hot) I'll wear a sarong, but I just don't really *do* naked.

I'm not sure why, particularly?  Maybe it's modesty (don't want to be seen in the buff by anyone) or maybe it just feels a little better.  I hate having my bra on and so when I'm home, even if I'm wearing sweats or whatever, I don't wear a bra or undies, but I am really not all that naked.

I have nothing against it.  Have at it, if it's your thing, I just noticed it doesn't seem to be mine and since I live alone... kind of thought maybe it was weird?

It might have to do with certain aspects of my body, but I think it's probably more to do with privacy.  Maybe of those certain aspects.

So yeah... in the warm days of Spring and Summer, I'll usually not be naked.  Unclothed, sure, but naked?  Not... really.

Go figure.

It's like I spend as much time as possible close to naked, but not.


(Oh, and the flip side to this is that when I spend an easy Saturday or Sunday in my non-clothes, putting all that constricting stuff on to go outside seems like a really bad idea.  If I could wander around outside in my sarong, not worrying about it falling off or what people would think about how I looked... yeah, that'd be comfy)

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Doesn't seem weird to me.

Victoria said...

Yay :)

kandijay said...

Ha! A friend of mine and I were actually talking about this very thing! (Background: we have been friend since college, and joked that if neither of us are married by the time we're 40, we'll get married to each other.)

He was shocked when I told him I don't walk around at home naked. He asked why, and I said because I have a roommate. And windows. And I just feel more comfortable wearing something.

He's decided to add it to our "vows" that I spend a set amount of time naked in his presence. Perv. ;)

Victoria said...

Lol. That's cute though ;)