Thursday 6 July 2017

Shhhhhhhh.... sigh.

I have some (fairly... maybe six or so months?) new neighbours and... they're just... loud.

I mean, it's not as bad as some, probably because they're underneath me but everything they do is...loud!

They talk loud.

(They fight loud.)

They yell at each other from outside to inside loud.

They have friends over loud.

They are just loud people.  I don't think they know it.  And, no, it's not bad enough for me to complain in any way.  (Except here!  YOU'RE WELCOME!)

And the kicker is... they have a truck.

And?  You guessed it.  It's LOUD! (Why is that? VROOM VROOM!!!!  WHY SO LOUD!!!???)

So, now their leaving in the morning is my new alarm clock.  Because loud.  Sigh. 

My newest neighbours are loud. 

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

That's always annoying.

My current neighbours are also loud, particularly when they argue.

Not as loud as the bongo drum teacher, or the guy learning didgeridoo or the one summer 8 members of an 'up with people' like troupe were staying in my building...

But yeah, sigh.

Elliott said...

The joys of living in Smalltown, ON...our loud nieghbours are bullfrogs, coyotes howling, birds chirping, and the odd ATV or snowmobile. Our neighbour leaves early every morning in his truck, but it's not overly loud, just not nature sounds.

Sorry your neighbours aren't more courteous.

Anonymous said...

When I first moved here, there was a child across the way learning to play the Trumpet. On the weekend, you would hear him play the same few bars of music over, and over, and over again... Wasn't annoying at all at 7am on a Saturday, honest.

Victoria said...

Oh my Jason! I'm trying to decide which of those would drive me the most bonkers!!

Ahhhh that sounds blissful Elliott! :)

Oh... no... Divergent Words! That's... bad!