Thursday 20 July 2017

Small Talk

In the continuing saga of "bodies are weird"... which, realistically will probably go on forever...  I was awoken last night by a sore tummy.

It's of note (because it's on my mind for one!) because it didn't come with nausea, nor did it come with any other symptoms (no need to use the toilet, etc.)  My tummy just... hurt.

Ow.

It may have been a little puffy, but I also really didn't want to wake up so it could just have been the normal girth, I dunno. 

My tummy was sore and the sore woke me up but I managed to get back to sleep and when I woke up... nothing was out of the ordinary.

Maybe I just had too many vegetables for dinner or something?

I dunno... bodies are weird and I'm just making small talk here.  Hi.

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Think about toes. How weird are they? Protofingers.

Anonymous said...

I woke at 3am this morning. I have no idea why.

Anne Roy said...

are you drinking enough water? that can make a diff ... Cdn Anne in England on 8 glasses a day ...

Victoria said...

Jason STAHP!!!!! Now my feet feel weird!

I hate it when that happens Jonathan... did you get back to sleep!

I am Anne, yep :/