Wednesday 26 July 2017

STOP!!!!

Does anyone who lives with them near know why seagull "caws" are so frigging annoying?

I was woken up by one and who knows what time the other night/morning.... my brain/dream tried to tell me it was a buzzer-alarm that I had to turn off but the stupid bird just went on and on and on and on just SO loud and shrill and ARGH make them stop!

Maybe it's ... something to do with them being sea-type birds and their voices have to carry over longer distances or something but now I'm just making stuff up.  I really really find seagull .. noise hard to deal with.  Especially when they wake me from sleep. 

*Grumpity grump grump*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe they all fancy the pants off each other, hence "Cawww!" lol

Victoria said...

They probably do but can they do it a little more .... quietly? (pretty please?)