Tuesday 8 August 2017

Don't Want To Talk About It

I lost some spiders.

Three of them actually.

As in... there have been a lot of spiders in my place this last week or two... and the last few I went to help outside... dropped onto the floor and scurried somewhere dark where I couldn't find them!

One went into a closet (I think) another under a dresser and I forget where the third went... like under/into the radiator or something.

One of these incidents also happened in my bedroom so we're totally not at all talking about that ok?

Thanks.

I have, however, also had a small influx of ladybugs.

I like ladybugs a lot, and the cool thing I noticed with the ones I helped out, was that they were pretty calm about getting on to the paper, and then when I held the paper outside... they would kind of sit for a moment... like they were feeling the air/breeze and then they'd spread their wings and take off!

So I really felt like I was releasing them into their happy outside world.

And let's just leave it at that ok!  YAY!  HAPPY!

3 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

This summer we seem to be waging a continual battle against fleas. The cats are acting as free coach trips for the fleas as far as we can figure out - delivering them all over the house.

Jason Langlois said...

OH MY GOSH! Now all I can think about is spiders!

Victoria said...

Yeah, my shoulder got chewed up the other night Jonathan... I think it might have been when I pet my friend's cat for a bit. Sigh.

Stop it right now Jason!!!