Friday, 11 August 2017

I Love Animals

I really do.

But I'm pretty much done with the seagulls in my neighbourhood.

If I knew how to murder seagulls, I would.

I can not handle them and their NOISY SCREAMING WHILE I'M TRYING TO SLEEP AFTER NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF THE HEAT!

Like, seriously... I love animals, but I want these seagulls to either move to another province, or die.

I am clearly not handling my lack of sleep well.

Between them and the worker men and the vroom vroom neighbours, it's the seagulls I most want/need gone. 

Go the eff away.  Seriously.

Love,
Victoria

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

I think it's the seagulls one word vocabulary that does my head in :)

Friday, August 11, 2017 12:04:00 pm  
Blogger Jason Langlois said...

They're a protected species too, so you can just do anything.

Sea rats. The worst.

Friday, August 11, 2017 4:46:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Jonathan... CAAAAAW CAAWWWWWWWWW CAAAAAAAWWWWW.

Ugh.

Jason, they're what? WHAT? NOOOOOOOO

Friday, August 11, 2017 8:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.