Friday 11 August 2017

I Love Animals

I really do.

But I'm pretty much done with the seagulls in my neighbourhood.

If I knew how to murder seagulls, I would.

I can not handle them and their NOISY SCREAMING WHILE I'M TRYING TO SLEEP AFTER NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF THE HEAT!

Like, seriously... I love animals, but I want these seagulls to either move to another province, or die.

I am clearly not handling my lack of sleep well.

Between them and the worker men and the vroom vroom neighbours, it's the seagulls I most want/need gone. 

Go the eff away.  Seriously.

Love,
Victoria

3 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

I think it's the seagulls one word vocabulary that does my head in :)

Jason Langlois said...

They're a protected species too, so you can just do anything.

Sea rats. The worst.

Victoria said...

Jonathan... CAAAAAW CAAWWWWWWWWW CAAAAAAAWWWWW.

Ugh.

Jason, they're what? WHAT? NOOOOOOOO