Monday 18 September 2017

Fall

Fall is sneaking in on us here.  If things hold, I'll be taking down some bug screens to close up some windows and possibly even putting another blanket on my bed... although that will probably wait a while yet.

The leaves haven't started changing yet, but they're falling... probably more due to lack of rain than anything.

Days are shorter.  Somehow that came quite quickly the last couple of weeks and there has been a chill in the air for a bit... certainly in the mornings and evenings, although it's still not yet jacket weather... hoodies and such are still manageable.

It's not Fall yet.. but I can feel and see it coming.  Which, in some ways, is kind of cool.  Even if this time of year can feel a little long sometimes.


4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

There's a snowfall warning for the Coquihalla... I'm not 100% sure it's fall that's sneaking in on us. Winter's certainly coming in, hiding behind a scarf.

Victoria said...

Oh geez....

Anne Roy said...

NO screens on windows here in England ... annoyed Canadian tired of flicking bugs off the windowsills ...

Victoria said...

I had to actually go and buy some from a little specialty store here. They're sort of "one size fits all" but still don't work on all my windows. But yeah, I would go batty without them!!!