Monday 11 September 2017

Processing

I have a lot I've been thinking about and maybe even some half-started blog posts in progress (in my mind at least) but it's Sunday night and I've had a cider and I try not to blog tipsy.... just so I have nothing to regret in the morning!

August was a long, difficult month.  I'm surprised, quite honestly, that it's already this far into September.

I've got a bandaid on my left thumb right now (from using scissors in a dumb way that backfired on me) and I keep forgetting that my keyboard is not touch sensitive... because I'll go to use my phone and it won't work (touch sensitive) and then go back to my computer and hesitate but... not touch sensitive!

Still dealing with wildfires (and sometimes smoke) here (in this province and all down this coast) and watching the weather on the other side of this continent and just shaking my head and hoping we all come out of it all ok... even knowing that "we all" won't.  I guess I just mean well.  Wish the best for everyone forced to leave their homes, or who've lost their homes to nature gone astray.

I'm babbling.  We'll blame that on the cider.  Hopefully I'll make time for more talking this week.  Hope all is well on your end.

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I'm also surprised September is nearly 1/2 done. I think the hot weather made it seem like we were still in August, so it slipped past us.

Hope your thumb heals quick - every time I do anything to my fingers I'm reminded constantly of how important the damn things are.

Victoria said...

Gal dangit fingers!!!