Monday 25 September 2017

Stomp, Stomp, Stomp

No, that's not my downstairs neighbours (although really, how loud to you have to be to disturb someone ABOVE you?) that's me stomping around because I'm super grumpy.

It's Sunday night as I write this and I spent hours today (yeserday, I know) doing paperwork that was necessary but so so frustrating.  ARGH!

I'm an organized person but it was still really time consuming and annoying and sure, I'm glad it's done (or will be when the confirming email comes through.)  Sigh.

But yeah, that was grumpy making.

I did, however, watch the new (ish) Beauty and the Beast and cried like a ... crying person at the end.

(But that was pre-grump-making-paperwork)

Anyway.  That's done.  For a while... I guess? 

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Rather liked the new Beauty and the Beast... felt it did a better job of establishing why Belle might love the Beast, and also of making the Beast less of an abusive asshole and more just a really grumpy guy.

And bureaucracy is just the worst.

Victoria said...

I thought Gaston and LeFou were well done too!

And yeah... SIGH

Jason Langlois said...

Oh yeah, Gaston was just a wonderful bad man.

I really did enjoy that film a lot. Now I want to see it again!

Victoria said...

:)