Friday 8 December 2017

Oh, Y'all?

Oh... you guys... I...  I ate an entire bag of pretzels.

*hangs head*

Not in one day, over a week or so but.... they were not.... gluten free. 

Sigh.

And no.  My body let me know from the start it did not like.

Sigh.

But you guys, really?  I love gluten so so much.

I love gluten so much I would marry it.  And have its babies.  And raise those babies to be fine, upstanding members of gluten society.  I love gluten that much.

Sigh.

But yeah.  I have to confess my frigging sins.

I ate an entire bag of pretzels.  That I bought.  Knowingly.

Blargh.


2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I wish gluten free pretzels weren't so damned expensive. I think they taste better than 80% of the gluten ones, and sometimes I buy them just because.

But I also wish your body was more tolerant of gluten sins, so you could enjoy the bakery goods.

Victoria said...

whimper