Wednesday 14 February 2018

Hearts N Stuff

Happy BallyTimes Day y'all.

Or, you know, Wednesday, if that's more your speed!

I'm considering buying myself an ice cream cake or something just... silly good (yes, I know they have gluten, I can eat around if need be!) and yes, I've already discovered some stores have Cadbury Creme Eggs so... you know, may be one of those in my near future too!

Hope you all have a lovely day and consider yourselves all my valentine.  I promise to eat something sweet for you.  Happy day!

7 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I hope you enjoyed the sunshine and had a lovely day.

kandijay said...

I ate a paczki and gave myself a manicure. Because I am the love of my own life. :D

Victoria said...

Same to you Jason!

Going to google that kandijay! And good for you <3

Victoria said...

Um... YUM!!!

kandijay said...

Right??? Raspberry. Mmmmm.....

Elliott said...

Hope you had a good day. Hope you're enjoying the half price chocolate like I am...Lindt at half price. Can't complain about that.

Victoria said...

Looks delicious Kandijay!!!

Well worth the wait Elliott :)