Tuesday 20 February 2018

You What?

So I've noticed that my brain seems to like to take whatever media I was consuming the night before and turn it into a sort of half waking dream sort of thing.  Which, I suppose, is fairly normal.

Right now, I'm reading the Lestat vampire novel.  I've not read the series before, and so Jason loaned me this book and I'm making my way through it.

Which didn't help me this morning when my waking up self thought "hmm... it's sunny outside... and I don't know how to deal with sunshine."

Because I then had to remind myself that *I'm* not actually a vampire.

So there's that.

Rawr?

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Interview with a Vampire or The Vampire Lestat?

I enjoyed both, but by the third book felt things were losing a bit of steam.

Victoria said...

Vampire Lestat.